Healing can be a complex process
The knowledge of healing, health, and disease, has been collected and used through Chinese Herbal Medicine for over 3000 years.
The advantage of Chinese Medicine is that it understands that no two people are alike, so why would the solutions always be the
same? Shouldn’t the solutions be just as unique as the individual?
It has examined and developed formulas that help to clear specific pathogens, listed here are 5 forms of pathogens (ultimately causing some sort of pain and discomfort), that
were identified all those years ago within this ancient medicine system,
1) Fire toxins and blood stasis causing many forms of pain - the form of skin conditions such as cystic acne, or mouth ulcers, or internal conditions such as hemorrhoids, endometriosis, digestive issues such as Stomach ulcers, insomnia,
2) Cold in the body which can manifest as cramping sharp pain conditions in the form of trigeminal neuralgia, chronic pain, epigastric pain, diarrhea or constipation, frequent urination,
3) Dampness in the body and the pain it causes - can be seen as chronic sinusitis or headaches that feel like a tight band in one’s head, or a fogginess of the mind, long covid, or an overactive busy mind, a heaviness or pain in the limbs, skin conditions such as eczema,
psoriasis, insomnia, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, digestive issues, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, urinary issues, prostatitis
4) Phlegm toxins, and the pain it causes
- Lung conditions such as asthma, wheezing, chronic cough, painful nodules, mental emotional issues, long covid
5) Organ/ blood or body fluid deficiencies which can cause osteoporosis, IBS, digestive issues, insomnia, night sweats, spontaneous sweats, urinary issues, chronic pain
Ancient Chinese Herbal formulas can nourish the body with vital tonics to restore and replenish all of your body’s tissues. This includes your muscles, bones, brain, blood, by improving intestinal function as well as boosting the function of all your organs, and the complex levels of your immune system and so much more!
With the correct Chinese Medicine formula
You will :
Boost your bodies resilience
Sharpen Your Mind
Live with more energy
The herbal ingredients used Are of a superior quality.
On a very minor scale,
a person may experience intermittent minor neck and shoulder tension that only shows when they are stressed, mood swings when stressed, and
perhaps some slight gastric bloating and abdominal upset.
One excellent approach in integrating daily Chinese herbal medicine into your life, is to focus on your common symptoms or ailments. Once these are understood, the prescribed herbal formula, will consistently nurture these, and bring you back into a health harmony and continual balance.
I hope this has shone a light on how Chinese Herbal medicine can be of great benefit to your health
Book a herbal consultation today by calling
Natasha M- Lissoos Acupuncture 519-336-4300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also purchase a consultation below and we will contact you to arrange the time.